$2,000/acre, Owner Financing Available
- Located 60 miles due west of Pikes Peak in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
- One mile of Highway 9 road frontage and 1/2 mile of Pikes National Forest boundary
- Stretches from 9,000 ft elevation to 9,600 ft.
- Wildlife in abundance including elk, mule deer, antelope, and black bear
- Closest town is Canyon City, 30 miles to the south east
- Has been used as a cattle operation
- Has a spring with small pond and is completely fenced.
- Views are spectacular!